- AgriLife Research adds new instrumentation to measure greenhouse gases– Dec. 12, 2011
- AgriLife Extension to address effect of climate change on animal agriculture: Ways to reduce emissions and effects of possible regulations to be examined – July 20, 2011
- Temperature, Diet Control Ammonia Loss from Feedyards – August 2011
- Fate of Ammonia in Cattle Feedyards – Jan. 5, 2011
- AgriLife Research-led Group Garners State’s Highest Environmental Honor – March 25, 2010
- Massive Monitoring Project to Identify Dairy Air Quality Parameters – October 16, 2009
- Air Monitoring Helps Anticipate Possible Ecosystem Changes – June 25, 2008
*Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view these files.